Come along to the next Area Board meeting on 1 October 2015, 7pm (refreshment available from 6.30pm) at Trafalgar School, Downton, SP5 3HN
On the agenda:
• A focus on dementia – hear practical ways communities can help people with dementia led by the Alzheimer’s Society
• Activities for young people – find out about a proposal to bring even more exciting activities to the young people of Southern Wilts
• Securing the future of the footpath project – following the major success of the project we will review the work over the last 15 months and set out how the project will develop into the future.
• Police & Crime Commissioner’s office – update on its Annual Report and the new Police and Crime Plan 2015 – 17
• Community hubs – hear about the new model for developing community hubs in Southern Wiltshire with our mini-COBs now reporting directly to the Area Board.
• Community Area Transport Group – the board will be reviewing the recommendations for highways improvements from across the patch.
• Community grants – three applicants will put their proposals to the Area Board on the night.