Swimming is a hugely important life skill for young people and can open up many opportunities to get involved in a wide variety of activities such as canoeing, surfing, water-polo, triathlon, synchro swimming, diving as well as employment through lifeguarding and swim teaching and opens up the world to underwater exploration following a love of, and confidence in, water.
It’s also a fantastic activity for a healthy lifestyle and can be simple to do, relatively cheap to access and great for both mental and physical health.
Here’s 8 great reasons why you should consider our Aqualetes swim school to help your child learn to swim:
1) We follow Swim England’s (formerly Amateur Swimming Association) Learn to Swim Programme which ensures your child receives the best possible instruction based on the expertise of Swim England.
2) The programme guides your child through defined stages which is supported by Swim England’s Awards Scheme which rewards your child with badges, certificates and stickers to complete their swimmers journey sticker book.
3) Your child will receive free swimming in all our leisure centres and sessions whilst enrolled in Aqualetes.
4) Continuous development – your child will progress to the next level as and when they are ready, completely on an individual basis.
5) Excellent swimming tuition by our Swim England Level 2 qualified swimming teachers with a wealth of experience.
6) Continuous lessons 7 days a week, 50 weeks a year. Studies by Swim England show that continuous weekly swimming aids your child’s swimming development quicker than if there were breaks in lessons.
7) Easy, affordable and convenient direct debit payment option.
8) Fun, interesting and engaging lessons to ensure your child enjoys their lessons whilst achieving results.
Aqualetes is delivered locally at Five Rivers Health and Wellbeing Centre.
We are passionate about teaching children to learn to swim, if you would like your child to join Aqualetes or would like more information please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or visit www.wiltshire.gov.uk/leisure-swim-school to find out more